Good socks are the basis for a productive day, whether working in the shop or playing in the mountains. Given how worn ours become running around a 12,000 foot facility jumping in and out of campers all day … and, our tendency to cycle, hike, explore, and camp when free from camper restorations — it’s only natural to offer some tastefully branded foot-comfort from Sock Guy.
- blend of 50% polypropylene and 50% Merino wool — provides five times the strength and durability of Merino wool alone
- Shrink-resistant and itch-free, these socks will keep feet dry and warm in all weather condition
- Superior wicking and durability
- Deluxe wool blend is 5x stronger than Merino wool alone
- Year-round performance: warmer in winter; cooler in summer