This Boles Aero Esterllita is in overall excellent original shape. The exterior skin and windows have very little damage (an oddity for any trailer of this vintage). It also retains its interior cabinetry, hardware, and appliances… which is often damaged by remodels and updates over the years. Someone did start to refurbish the interior by removing some fixtures, what was taken off is included with the vintage trailer.
There is some expected water damage for this vintage camper. It’s visible around the rear window, and by the vent.
The Estrellita is a nice size unit at 27ft over all, and the fact you can see the solid condition of the chassis (unlike Airstreams) makes this an easy choice for restoration.
Electrical and plumbing condition is unknown at this point.
Make: Boles Aero
Year: ’60s, exact unknown at this point
Exterior Dimensions: 27l x 8w x 9h
Interior Dimensions: 24l x 7’6”W x 6’7”H
Title: Clean and in hand
- Four new tires and rims, ready to tow anywhere
- Excellent condition skin
- Windows are intact and in good working condition
- Dual door model, rear door is curently blocked by the twin rear bed
- Rare double louvered front door
- Doors retain original Bargman handles, in working condition
- Belly pan is intact and good condition
- Surface rust on chassis, no structural rot
- Original light fixtures
- Original Fridge , in great shape and Furnace
- Original Stove with integrated light and clock
- Original door and drawer hardware
- Aluminum Tub, and shower fi
- Pocket doors for bedroom and bathroom work flawlessly
All available photos are here.
This is a restored Boles Aero with a similar layout:
Contact us to arrange a viewing:
Inquiry@campereparadise.com or call (801) 972-5211